How can I protect my asphalt?
There are a number of steps that you can take to prolong the life of your asphalt and maximize your investment.
- Sealcoat within six months after installing new asphalt.
- Sealcoat every two to three years thereafter.
- Regularly check for longitudinal or transverse cracking and have cracks sealed.
- Patch low areas before cracking develops.
- Minimize irrigation run-off onto your asphalt.
- Work with a quality asphalt maintenance company like Asphalt Enterprises, Inc. to develop an asphalt maintenance plan that specifically meets your needs and budget.
Learn more about the asphalt related services we offer in the metro Atlanta area:
Asphalt Paving | Asphalt Overlays | Full-depth Reclamation & Pulverization | Asphalt Milling | Asphalt Crack Repair | Asphalt Sealcoating | Parking Lot Striping | Asphalt Maintenance & Repair | Other Services